Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My Art - 3 (Salamanders and Fish)

Okay, NOW I'll post some original concepts!




Let's start simple - have two fish from a practice we did back in August. I don't have much to say about them, so on to the next thing!



Last year I sat down wanting to draw some sort of giant sad salamander that woke once a millennium to lay judgement on the world. I never figured out what the inside of its mouth looked like, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with this concept! Here's to hoping I find a use for it in the future.

Well, that's everything I cleaned up in the past weeks. Maybe I should look for more sketches to give the Photoshop treatment. Or should I start a new project? Who knows when inspiration will take a hold of me next!

Until then,
                   BB 

No comments:

Post a Comment