Monday, October 12, 2015

Project Simplify, Cont.

So as I was saying...



This was my first time using a light board, so I wasn't expecting to make anything you could consider "long". I only animated half of what I'd storyboarded, in fact.



I hadn't used After Effects in almost a year, so I got some help from my teacher. (You know, I hope there are programs out there that aren't as confusing to budding animators - it would suck if not being computer-savvy was keeping people from getting their stuff out there.)

Oh, that video? It's... it's nothing important to me at all. I'm totally not saving up for a new bike for it, nope.

And now, without further ado: my very first traditionally-drawn animation!



It's funny - when I saw the finished product, I swelled up with joy. I know it's not even three seconds long, but I just wasn't expecting it to come out so smoothly.

I'm probably just being emotional. Welp, on to the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment